Minggu, 20 Januari 2013
Power out : High 75 watt (original), High 125 watt (modif), Low3 75 watt
FT-2900R 75 Watt Heavy-Duty 144 MHz FM Transceiver. High power output with No Cooling Fan Needed, a huge, easy-to-read display, and one-touch WIRES™ Internet Linking Access capability are yours with the rugged new FT-2900R.
- 75 Watts of Solid RF Power with No Cooling Fan Needed! Four selectable power output levels are provided: 75/25/10/5 Watts. The power selection may be stored into memory, allowing you to conserve power while using strong local repeaters.
- The large 6 digit backlit LCD on the FT-2900R ensure excellent visibility
- Loud Audio with Internal Speaker. The FT-2900R packs 3W BIG watts of Loud Audio with its own Internal Speaker for those noisy environments.
- Excellent Receiver Performance. The FT-2900R’s receiver front end features Yaesu’s renowned Advanced Track Tuning RF input filtering, which affords outstanding protection from Intermodulation distortion.
- CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode Built In. For easy repeater access, or silent monitoring of busy channels, both CTCSS and DCS (Digital Code Squelch) Encoder/Decoder circuits are built in. CTCSS and DCS configuration data may be stored independently in each memory channel. A “Split Tone” mode also allows operation on systems where CTCSS and DCS are used separately on the repeater uplink/downlink.
- Extensive Memory System. The FT-2900R provides a total of 221 memory channels, including 200 “regular” memories, ten pairs of band-limit memories, and an instant-recall “Home” channel you can dedicate to a frequently-used repeater or simplex frequency. Memories can store repeater shift information, CTCSS/DCS data, power output level, scanning status (“Skip”), and Alpha-Numeric labels.
- Alpha-Numeric Channel Display. Memory channels may be displayed either with the channel frequency or a personalized Alpha-Numeric label, for easy channel recognition. Up to six letters, characters, or numbers may be used for labeling channels.
- WIRES Internet Linking Access Feature. The FT-2900R includes a conveniently-located “Internet” key, for quick access to Internet-linked repeater systems. Internet repeater linking allows you to use your FT-2800M to talk to other Amateurs throughout the world, with outstanding voice signal quality. The “Internet” key may be configured to send either a single DTMF digit, or a DTMF string, for operation on a WIRES™ (Wide-Coverage Internet Repeater Enhancement System) repeater, or on other Internet-linked repeaters using DTMF tone access.
- WX Channels with A special 10-channel Weather Band memory bank is provided in the U.S. version, allowing quick access to NOAA weather broadcasts. When the 1050-Hz “Severe Weather” alert tone is transmitted, the FT-2900R may be configured to emit an alarm tone to get your attention quickly. With the “Weather Alert” feature enabled, the FT-2800M will scan the ten Weather memories, stopping only if the 1050-Hz tone is received.
- MH-48A6J DTMF Direct Access Microphone. The backlit MH-48A6J microphone allows direct keypad frequency entry, or keypad memory channel recall. On transmit, the MH-48A6J allows manual entry of DTMF tones for autopatch use, and the FT-2900R also includes a nine-memory, 16-digit DTMF Autodialer. Four user-programmable “soft” keys on the microphone may be programmed for easy control of a number of different features, and the [A]/[B]/[C]/[D] keys replicate the functions of the keys on the front panel of the transceiver, for maximum convenience while driving.
Tailor-made for DX' ing, the new TS-480HX HF transceiver raises the bar on portable performance. Despite its compact dimensions, it delivers an astonishing punch: 200W with a DC 13.8V supply. Yet its separate control panel is perfect for base station use. Sharing virtually all the same powerful features is the 100W TS-480SAT, except that it boasts a built-in antenna tuner. Whichever model you choose, you can be sure of enjoying the best of both worlds - first-rate communications at home and on the trail.
- The TS-480HX is a highly portable rig offering 200W output (50MHz: 100W) - making it ideal for both base station and DX' ing applications.
- The 100W TS-480SAT is additionally equipped with a built-in automatic antenna tuner.
- 16-bit AF digital signal processing offers such powerful features as noise reduction, TX/RX equalizer, and AF filters.
- Sporting a large amber LCD with backlit keys, the standalone control panel can be positioned anywhere up to 4 metres from the main unit.
- Include a quad-mixer that provides RX dynamic range in the TS-950 class, PSK31 compatibility, packet cluster tune (with TM-D700E/A), PC-based control, and optional IF filters
The ARCP-480 radio control program* enables PC-based control of all transceiver functions,as well as the customizing of TX/RX equalizer curves.
Using the ARHP-10 radio host program*, you can even control the transceiver remotely over a LAN or via the Internet. The Kenwood Network Command System further enables VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) applications.
*Internet-linked operation and/or remote control of Amateur Radio products is subject to local licensing and legislation in the country of use. Ensure that you operate within the terms of your licence at all times.
To use ARHP-10 requires global IP; any questions regarding IP addresses should be directed to your provider.
A computer running Windows® 2000/XP and equipped with a microphone and speakers (or headphones) is required for VoIP
Harga : Rp. 13.250.000,- (SAT), Rp. 13.750.000,- (HX) Tlp. 081278920033
PANEL SURYA/SOLAR CELL -NEW- (DIJUAL)
- BAGI DAERAH YANG BELUM TERJANGKAU ALIRAN LISTRIK PLN
- REPEATER/RPU DAN PEMANCAR VHF YANG TIDAK ADA ALIRAN LISTRIK PLN
- UNTUK PENGISIAN AKI/BATRE
- KEGIATAN OUTDOOR LAINNYA
HARGA : Rp. 30.000,-/WATT + ONGKOS KIRIM
SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER -NEW-
- 5 AMPER Rp. 250.000,-
- 10 AMPER Rp. 275.000,-
- 20 AMPER Rp. 325.000,-
- 30 AMPER Rp. 1.000.000,-
- BELUM TERMASUK ONGKOS KIRIM
TELP/SMS : 081278920033
KABEL BAFO PREMIUM USB RS232 -NEW- (DIJUAL)
DAPAT DIPERGUNAKAN SEBAGAI KABEL SERIAL ADAPTER USB RS232 INTERFACE GATEWAY YANG MENGUNAKAN LAPTOP
Features and Specifications
· Simple and easy to install
· Plugs into a USB port on a Windows PC or Macintosh
· Draws power from USB connection, no power adapter required
· Supports default ROM or external EEPROM for device configuration
· Supports remote wake-up and power management
· Works with most popular brands of PDAs
· Supports data rates over 120 Kbps
· 1 Year Limited Warranty
· Universal Serial Bus 1.1
· One male DB9 RS-232 serial port
· USB equipped PC with 486DX4-100 MHz mininum running Windows 98, XP,Vista, Win7
· USB equipped Macintosh with G3 mininum running Mac OS Classic 8.6 or later
· CD-ROM drive
· USB to Serial Adapter
· 1.75m USB Cable (standard A to B)
· CD-ROM with installation software & Install guide
HARGA : Rp. 140.000,- + ONGKOS KIRIM